Monday, July 5, 2010

UPDATE

Ok, so there is a lot to update about, so I'm dividing them by subject...

Dad: He was offered and accepted a job teaching at Central High School! He will be teaching practical law and personal finance. He is super excited and I couldn't be happier for him.

School for me: I got accepted into the Masters in Teaching program and into the Noyce Grant Fellowship. You can read more about the fellowship program , it is an amazing opportunity and I am super excited! I start classes next week!

Teaching: I do not know yet where I will be teaching. I was accepted into the new teacher pool for Memphis City Schools before I got the final and official acceptance into the Fellowship Program...so we'll see!

I graduated with my Masters in Sociology in May and with my Certificate in Women and Gender studies...all in all things are going well...

I just wish they would go faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails