Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Exciting Things!!!

Sorry I missed my Tuesday list! I'll have to do that next week. However, this has been an eventful 2 days!

I have now gone to my evening class about assessment and have participated in my online class about technology in the classroom; I have also talked to my online professor.

I am very excited about all the cool things we will be doing in the online class and I'm hoping that it will carry over into the school year easily.

In my classroom class, Assessment and Evaluation, the professor is very entertaining and I've met several people who are in the Fellowship program too! We are very well-educated and eclectic bunch! One guy even plays in a band and another has been an electrical engineer for 35 years.

I also found out today that my resume has gone out to principals so I should start hearing from them to interview soon!

In other cool news, I found out today that one of my friends from Grad School has also decided to become a teacher!! Yeah! I hope all things work out well for her.

Now, I have to go work on my homework and finish reading for class tonite.

I'll be posting my work here later so that anyone who wants to see what we're doing and learn stuff too, can.

Enjoy!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails