Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tests, Tests and More Tests

So, I found out that I passed the Health Education exam, and I had already passed the Biology Exam. Next up will be, General Science, Geography, Sociology and I am considering taking the Chemistry Exam.

Eventually I will get my certification in A & P...

I have spent a lot of time working on lesson plans for things that I want to teach.

I also have to get a background check so that I can be interviewed for the Masters of Arts in Teaching Fellowship at the University of Memphis. I am supposed to start that in June.

Side notes:
1. I should be defending my thesis proposal soon.
2. I am presenting my thesis at a major conference for sociology in April...

I just hope things keep moving forward in a positive direction...limbo is a frustrating place to be..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails